*The following steps will only be necessary if you have not completed your 2023 General Information Application. If you enrolled into an Income-Driven Repayment plan in 2022, you don’t need to update your loans this year.*
If your loans have moved to a new servicer, follow these steps to add the new servicer to your account:
- Log into your account at bysavi.com
- On the dashboard, click Continue General Application
- On the left-hand side under Estimate, click Loans
- Click on all of the loans that are no longer applicable. Click on the pencil icon and toggle off “Included in Repayment Calculations”
You will now add your new servicer to your account.
- Click on "SYNC MORE LOANS"
- Click on “SYNC LOANS”
- Choose your new Servicer
- Log in with the exact same credentials that you use on the loan provider's website portal
- Answer any security questions, if prompted.
Your new servicer and loans will now be synced to your Savi account.